tisdag, april 23, 2013
0 KOMMENTARER
I have been contemplating. But I told him everything.
Last night -
It broke my heart to see him with tears in his eyes. It broke my heart having to make such decision.
But I told him I'm left with no choice.
That,
for once, I would like to be selfish and think about nobody else but myself.
He said he understood. And he's not mad.
We blamed the situation. As it is,
by far, the easiest thing to do.
He remembered the little things.
Our trips -
Our conversations -
He told me I am important. Rest assured sayang (if you ever get to read this), you are too.
And you will always be. No matter what happen. I promise.
How I wish things are different.
How I wish we met at the right time.
I once told him I'd wait. But unfortunately I woke up one day thinking it isn't fair.
Not knowing where you stand,
well, hurts.
The last hours of my birthday, I made a wish. To have God bless these wonderful people around me all the happiness they deserve.
Most importantly. I wish for him to be happy.
For him to be genuinely happy.
For him to forget what happened in New York.
For him to be able to trust again.
For him to be able to open up his heart to new loves.
For him to give another person a chance.
He deserves all that. He deserves someone as awesome as he is.
Just one thing I feel sorry for -
That
someone will not be me.