måndag, april 22, 2013
0 KOMMENTARER
I turned 29 today.
My last year of being in my 20s. Life has been full of surprises, full of ups and downs. But I'm thankful. Things happened for a reason. And I don't think I'll trade this life for anything else.
T took me out to
my favorite place for my early birthday dinner. It was lovely, I gotta stuffed myself full with steak and dessert. T has been lovely too. For the last few months - he's able to put up with my nonsense. Romantically; it might not work.
Ever. But at least I know I will always have a friend. I will always have someone to fall back into - besides my girls.
And I guess he very well knows that too.
I hope he knows.
Today, I cooked lunch. I made
nasi goreng with
ayam masak merah for T - in between running through my May roster. He likes them (or so it seems ...). So much for relaxing on my birthday ;)
Yesterday marked the eleventh years of my grandma's passing.
I wanted so much to go back and visit her grave. But somehow I can't bring myself to do so. In fact I can't seem to be able to do anything at all. One of the Captains asked if I'll be out partying today. But I have not really celebrated my birthday since she's gone all those eleven years ago. So partying seems a little OTT to me.
Writing about it now made me all teary eyed.
But wherever she is now; I know she's always there watching over me. I hope, really hope she has forgiven every mistakes I've made :(