lördag, januari 19, 2013
0 KOMMENTARER
I am at work. Yes - on a Saturday.
Not because I have to. Most things can be done on Monday anyway. But I'm here because,
well, I feel that I have to come in. To clean after other people's mess - that is. This thing I'm "working" on; it was my baby before I did my hand over.
But nobody gave a fuck. They couldn't be bothered responding to emails.
So I decided to do it myself.
Sometimes I wonder - why should I bother anyway. But each time I tried to act like I don't care; I always end up caring. Maybe because I
love what I'm doing. Or maybe,
deep down inside, I feel responsible for what happened. I don't know.
I told a colleague,
earlier, that sometimes I just can't stand it anymore. But giving up is
not an option - though I know it'll make
some people much, much happier. She told me she felt the same. I
love the people I work with; without any doubt. They are (well most of them at least) pretty much my extended families. But the dramas are too much.
Almost two years here. Time do flies. Especially when you're having fun.
And yes. I do am having fun here - despite all the dramas around me :)
But of course,
eventually, I would like to have a life too. And not dedicate it entirely to my job. 'kthxbai.