lördag, januari 05, 2013
0 KOMMENTARER
It has been months since I last blogged. I missed it.
Really.
But each time I logged to my account - I ended up staring at the blank screen. Not too sure what to write. Not too sure what to share. Though,
trust me, there are tons in my head.
Five days into the new year.
Happy 2013 people!
I welcomed 2013 in Shanghai. With my
favorite people. We didn't go out on New Year's Eve. It was too, too cold. But instead, we enjoyed our dose of bread and
rendang in the comfort of our hotel room. The three of us. Not fun, some of you might say.
But I loved it. And I wouldn't trade spending some quality time with them for anything else :)

My favorite people ♥

Us; with the Tech Crews :)

Before we left for Shanghai.

On the train to Shanghai.

Beautiful Shanghai. I will be back :)
Minus the cold and language barrier - I
love Shanghai. I would definitely be back sometime soon. Since we're gonna start flying direct to PVG - it'll be much easier.