tisdag, juni 12, 2012
0 KOMMENTARER
Mon ami
(aka my bestie from half the world away ...) will be here in a few weeks. So we made plans :)
Koh Samui
Koh Phangan
Neither of us have been to those islands. So it'll be good to discover new things together. And it'll be great to take a break for a while - work has been squeezing the life out of me.
I'm
not complaining. I love what I do - everyday is a new day. Always something different to do/learn. And I especially love the perks that come along with it :)

11th Floor - Tanjung Park Condo.
I spent last weekend in Penang.
A good friend just
(though not so recently) moved to Penang to teach so I flew over to visit. It was nice to be back there after quite sometime. It was also good being able to catch up with him.
I flew straight into work on Monday morning. But my feet is itching to get away again.
So how now brown cow ???