måndag, januari 03, 2011
0 KOMMENTARER
Instead of celebrating the arrival of 2011 with the girls - I found myself roaming (not exactly; but kind of...) the streets of Hong Kong. Not that I'm very good in planning; but this was very last minute indeed.

Arriving at HKG.D is a sweetheart.
He picked me up from
Airport Express station; got me an
Octopus card with hundreds of dollars in it; let me crash at his bachelor pad; made me breakfast in the mornings; paid for everything else.

View of TST from D's 21st floor apartment unit on Causeway Bay.The only two things I actually paid myself were my HK$300 winter jacket from
H&M and HK$75 on a glass of lime juice that night at
The Dublin Jack.
(Trust me. Those weren't as terribly expensive as it sounded.)
I love Hong Kong. Really.
And now I know why my bestie is crazy for Hong Kong. It is not home; but definitely somewhere I could live :)

Roaming around Central HK while D's at work.

I ♥ you

Lunch with D at this fancy schmancy place ;)D took me out to
Lan Kwai Fong on New Year's Eve.
I was introduced to a bunch of people from his rugby thing. And their wives/partners. It was fun; thought I felt a 'lil out of place at first. But after a few drinks - everybody just sorta went crazy ;)
I wish my bestie was there; celebrating with me. But ...
On my last day - D and I took the
ferry across to Tsim Sha Tsui. We walked the
Avenue of Stars and hung out at Starbucks. It was a lovely morning. Made me feel sad of leaving.
But I know. I will definitely will be visiting again :)