fredag, maj 21, 2010
4 KOMMENTARER
After much contemplation, I
finally gave in.
Instead of getting my ticket to MEL, I bought three tickets (for myself and parents) to SGN. My mum, she's been wanting to see SGN (they did HAN before) so this will be some sort of a little treat for her :)
See. So much for
trying to restrain myself.
Hmph.
----------Life's been wonderful these days.
I feel blissfully happy.
And content. I know the Big Boss has something better in store for me.
I've decided (though only on part-time basis) to go back to school. Classes start this Saturday and I couldn't have been happier. For a while, I thought I've gone insane - I never look forward to bury myself in study modules but .....
My ex and I have actually started to have decent "conversations" without driving each other crazy with sarcastic statements - though only via texts.
No, we're
not trying to fix the relationship. Let bygones be bygones. He's seeing somebody and I couldn't have been happier for him.
I guess: we've finally, finally, finally let go of each other :)
Oh. And the Big Boss blessed me with these wonderful people.


And a few others whose photos I don't have here with me at the mo'.Just one more thing. One more thing I need that will make me a jolly, happy girly. Be patient, Ninie.
Be patient.
Oh. I'm also eyeing
Verve Suites - which I talked to mum about yesterday. She's not too keen on the idea, but I hope she (and my dad) will say "yes" -
eventually.
----------