tisdag, mars 16, 2010
0 KOMMENTARER
I spent my weekend hanging out with Dean -
We went shopping; we hung out with my mates; had dinner at fancy schmancy restaurants along Changkat Bukit Bintang; we talked until the wee hours.
I enjoyed his company. I had fun.
Really.
We decided to meet for dinner at Luna Bar earlier.
Over pizza and a bowl of wedges; he whispered he misses me. We had good laugh, good conversations while looking at KL skyline. With his arms wrapped around me, he presented me with a key.
"The key to Bidara."
He said.
I blushed. I didn't know what to say. So I asked if he really wants me to have it. Like, many many times. And he kept having to assure me that he does.
He said he's glad I'm now in his life.
He said I made him the happiest man. Whenever I look at him - I know he meant what he said, I know he's genuine with his words. We were out for dinner two nights ago with Chris (his colleague) - the bloke claimed he saw happiness written on Dean's face.
Last weekend - we were out at
IKEA buying household stuffs and
Tesco/
Mercato for groceries. We both agreed we looked like a married couple. But I guess we both enjoyed it too.
And now; I am in possession of his apartment's key.
And now; he said I have a place I could call my home.
My second home.