lördag, november 14, 2009

4 KOMMENTARER


It has been nine months -
I've finally gotten the hang of everything. I've finally warmed up to the colleagues. Though this isn't my choice of long term career (said that to my GM and he was very supportive of my dreams) but I love it here.

This will do. For now.

I'm still very much single. But no complaints. I love how things are - being free to go out with the guys, having a lot of 'me' time, etc.
Among the girls at the office - only Nazrin and I are still single. The rest are either married or engaged or at the very least, in a relationship. Some of them made remarks on that. But of course they got told off by either one of us. Who says one needs a guy to be happy??

I can stand on my own two feet yo!

----------


The past few days I've been sleeping late - know why??



Free seats from AirAsia. Yes. That's why ;)

Most (free) tickets are gone by now - according to my colleagues. But I managed to grab tickets to five destinations. All at RM0.00 fare (only need to pay airport taxes + some admin fee).
I can't wait for the trips lined up next year.


Jogjakarta, Indonesia
18th - 21st June 2010


I got this for RM35 and Nazrin (though online at the same time) didn't manage to get the cheap airfare. So (for now) my plan is to go to JOG on my own.


Bandung, Indonesia
20th - 23rd July 2010


To nurse her sadness for not being able to grab the JOG ticket - Nazrin asked if I'm up for a (shopping) trip to BDO. Which I immediately jumped at though I've been there before. This cost only RM55 (because we paid for luggage).


Vientiane, Laos
7th - 10th August 2010


Got myself ticket to Laos (since I've always wanted to go there) for only RM60. Talked Nazrin into following me - which I ended doing successfully. The photo above is of Kuangsi Waterfall in Luang Prabang. Though we're flying to VTE - I might skip that and take a trip to Luang Prabang instead :)


Jakarta, Indonesia
20th - 23rd September 2010


I'm taking my parents to CGK - paid only RM35 /pax. Bought one for Nazrin too (because she paid for my ticket to BDO), so she's following me and the folks. Babe, nanti kita berspa okay? ;)


Manila, Philippines
28th - 30th October 2010


Again Nazrin didn't manage to get RM25 ticket that I paid for. So (for now) I'm going alone. Oh. The photo above is of Paoay Church in North Luzon - credit goes out to dodongflores :)

Initially I plan to visit India sometime next year - but guess now it has to be at a halt :(

See. If I have a boyfriend I'm sure I won't be able to buy tickets at the very first instinct. Sure he'll want me to discuss things with him first.

Double yuck.

Thank you mak for the credit cards. And thank you AirAsia for the cheap, cheap flights :)

----------


Long weekend on November 27th -
I have to work on Saturday. But am planning to take the day off ;)








KAMRAT
akmaelinda
alia
aliza
elly
farihanna
farizah
hana
hanie
huda
jessica
lisa
michelle
michy
najwa
neena
shari
thomas
wahida
wan emy


FAVORIT
aimi
air asia
blogs @ expatwomen
couchsurfing
facebook
fitness first
heather
hello mag
kim & nadiana
leo woerterbuch
perez hilton
spotted by locals
the flying pinto
the star
vivy
wen pink


RESEBERATTELSER
andrej
benno
darina & gergö
isa & sammy
nico & roman
popagandhi
wild junket


Archives
april 2009
maj 2009
juni 2009
juli 2009
augusti 2009
september 2009
oktober 2009
november 2009
januari 2010
februari 2010
mars 2010
maj 2010
juni 2010
juli 2010
oktober 2010
november 2010
december 2010
januari 2011
februari 2011
maj 2011
juli 2011
september 2011
oktober 2011
november 2011
januari 2012
februari 2012
mars 2012
maj 2012
juni 2012
juli 2012
januari 2013
februari 2013
april 2013
maj 2013
juni 2013
juli 2013

TACK
designer
host
flickr