First, it was
Serendah. When we met last week, he mentioned this place I've
never heard of. Okay - I'm not very knowledgeable about my city.
So what??He's off to HKG end of the week. He suggested we check out this place called The Lookout Point; in Ampang (for
berbuka puasa) when he's back in KUL next week. Who am I to
not agree right?
Lagipun aku sangat suka jika dibelanja ;)

Credits: Kelvin YamSince I have too much time in hand; and I like to look like I'm busy at work - I decided to google for it. It does look nice though (ref. to the photo above). There are three restaurants there; I asked Michael to surprise me when he makes the reservation :)
You can read more
HERE.
----------I miss the girlies -
We haven't had the chance to hang out since the last Ramadhan. But at least I have Nazrin here at the office :) We made plan to go out for
iftar again this year. She suggested this restaurant called
Bijan on Changkat Bukit Bintang - which mum and I went looking for yesterday.
Bijan Bar & Restaurant
No. 3, Jalan Ceylon
50200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2031 3575/6568I also thought I'd take my mum out one of these days. We usually go to
Crowne Plaza for berbuka puasa once a year - without fail. This year (since I'm already earning my own bucks) I thought of bringing her to another place.
Westin seems to have pretty good offer - over 700 choices of food and they even provide
air zam-zam :)
Note to Self: Remember to ask mum if she'd like to dine at Westin this year.
----------