At times like this - I love the existence of credit cards.
And at times like this too - I heart
Dato' Tony Fernandes for starting up
Air Asia :)
The airline had this No Admin Fee promo thing. So I decided to be bold and buy my air ticket(s) a year in advance. Don't believe my words - I'm just exaggerating!

Bali Island, Indonesia
31st Dec 2009 - 3rd Jan 2010All I need to do now is (at least try to) convince Feb to tag along - so we can celebrate New Year there ;) She told me to fly to DPS from CGK is a bit pricey..

Colombo, Sri Lanka
15th - 18th Jan 2010

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
25th Mar 2010 - (haven't bought my return ticket)

Hong Kong
21st - 24th April 2010I'll be spending my birthday in HKG - I'm going to force Feb to come with me :)
I asked my Mum if she wants to go to Jakarta with me. But since she's busy attending her
kursus haji - she said no. And she said I could still go on my own if I happen to be interested in going. Might give that a second thought though :)
Yes I abused my credit card privileges. But I splurge it on traveling instead of other items.
----------I went on a blind date today ;)
I drove to
The Gardens and we met up for a drink at
Delicious. Michael is great - we had nice, interesting conversations :)
Which led to us attending
Urbanscapes at
KLPac. I promised a friend I will see her there, and Michael has to meet his clients at the same place.
The area was super crowded - I had to settle with parking my car at the main gate. And we had to walk a long way to go to where the action was. The concept is rather interesting - this, being my first
Urbanscapes event. There were stalls selling cute statement tees which I wasn't able to buy because I simply forgot to withdraw some cash :(
So we walked around; went up to the second floor to find Genevieve; walked around again. Luckily it wasn't a hot evening - in fact pretty nice (but gloomy) weather too.
I bumped into Zara while strolling about near the other markets. She came with Malte and the rest of the CSers. So we talked a while - I haven't seen her since the other day when I went for the pool party at her place. I kinda miss our gossiping/bitching session ;)
And
Sasha was there too. Looking as cute as ever ;)