I was driving to work today when I heard the shocking news on
FlyFM. They reported that Michael Jackson has passed away early in the morning (Malaysian time) due to cardiac arrest. But it was yet to be confirmed by the authority.
(It was confirmed a while ago by Debra Opri; the Jackson's family former attorney. MJ died at 15:15 in UCLA Medical Center -
FOX News)
Well. I'm not a big fan but still the news kinda made me sad. Probably because I grew up with his songs. We heard/read a lot of 'bad' things about him through the medias. And now what? I bet they're gonna start writing about all the good things he's done the past while - that's what usually happens when somebody dies.

Michael Joseph Jackson
August 29th, 1958 - June 25th, 2009
REST IN PEACEYou can read the news
HERE,
HERE and
HERE - well, those are just some of them. You can just go online and google for it :)