I received an email from JC - containing a copy of my flight itinerary to Bangkok.
Over the very long chat on Skype; I told him he's just plainly crazy. And he said spending €80 on me doesn't make him go bankrupt.
Pfft.
I have yet to figure out what to do in Bangkok. Probably
not shopping; because I still haven't pay the credit card bills. I told JC maybe we could just relax and loiter around at the bars. I still would like to go to that bar Feb and I missed the last time we were in Bangkok.
Apparently there are a few in Bangkok - check out the listing
here :)
Feb, no wonder la the taxi driver tak tau..Even though JC said he'll fix our accommodation; but I still gave him a few suggestions. One of my suggestions was
Baiyoke Sky Hotel.

A little bit too pricey for my liking. But the hotel has a rooftop bar on Level 83. And I have a thing for being on high places ;)
JC said if I want to; we can stay there. I mean, he always kinda wanting to know what I wanted. It's great but ...
Sometimes he's too nice; he freaks me out.
We exchanged tons of text messages. He said some rather sweet things sometimes.
Flattering, of course. JC is nice and everything; I have to admit I kinda like him. And I'm so looking forward to seeing him. So we'll see how things go :)
----------A couple of days ago; I received a surprise in my mailbox - a simple
but beautiful wedding invitation from Michal and Milena :)
I like what was written inside the card:
She chased me until I caught her ...
It will be nice if I can actually make it to their reception in Bulgaria - I've always wanted to go there anyway. But at this point of time; I just don't know. Given I missed the cheap ticket promo to Stockholm and it will be Ramadhan during that time.
I love weddings.
I love to see my friends get hitched. But I'm not in a rush to have my own :)
I've been catching up with many, many people over the last few days. The breakup left me with loads of times to talk to all my other friends - those I've
sorta ignored while I'm in a relationship. Marcus was a bit surprised when I mentioned about my breakup.
Perhaps because he has no idea that I was in a relationship. And a few of my other friends self-updated themselves by reading my blog. So they weren't as surprised :)
Oh. And Marcus said by July; he'll know when he's heading this way.
----------I am at work.
I actually love coming to work on Saturdays. One reason being: the Supervisors are not around. Everyone's less stress (though not so productive at work) and we
try to go out for lunch together - unlike on normal days where someone will come get our orders.
But in general I love to be at work.
Yes I am weird like that. Haha.