The other day - Ann and I managed to squeeze some time to catch the new movie; Angels & Demons. We were joined by a bunch of other friends. I felt as if we were taking a
trip to the movie theater. Haih.
But the movie was good. Better than I expected. I thought it'll end up being like The Da Vinci Code. But no. Some parts are different from the book - for example (in the book) it was Vittoria Vetra's father (aka her lab partner) who got killed; but the movie showed that her lab partner wasn't her father. And my good friend Arnaud (he used to work at
CERN) said it wasn't the whole antimatter thing that was used.
I still want to visit
CERN nevertheless.
After movie - we went to get our dose of coffee at Coffee Beans. And we took pictures.

The two Alex - an American & a Canadian

The Brits - Becky & Sophie

The Australians - David & Nathan

Besties ♥ (one is missing)

At Starhill :)
Yes everyone. We come from different parts of the world.
----------I miss them already. The 'American' Alex whom I got to know from the 'Canadian' Alex left the other day to Sipadan. While the 'Canadian' Alex is leaving on Saturday - to Vietnam.
David and Nathan are now in Cambodia - but I will see either one of them soon. Probably David because apparently he's gonna have a stopover in KUL.
Oh. And Ann secretly is having a
crush on Nathan ;)
I have a lot of other things to blog about. But that will probably have to wait.