I am sorry. But I am definitely
not interested to be the second best. 'Kthxbai :)
----------Well, I've had enough things to rant when it comes to Rick. So yeah. He left earlier for LGK.
Thank you God! ♥
On another note:
Today (at least in this part of the world) is my good friend
Michal's birthday. I tried to send him a birthday text; but failed. So I had to stick to wishing through Facebook and Twitter.

Me. Michal. Jaci.The photo was taken about a year ago when he was here on a business trip. We had a long day touring KL on foot - and the very same night I
unconsciously agreed to stay up partying with him ;)
Those were the days.
I hope he's reading this. I miss you man. I'm sorry for being bad at keeping in touch. You've been great all along. I hope I'll be able to make it to your wedding. I wouldn't want to miss it for the world :))
----------I just scored this really bargain roundtrip to HKG for only RM140. How cool is that? Thank heavens for
AirAsia and its update on
Twitter ♥
Doesn't really matter if the traveling date is ages from now ;)
Soooooo.. Should I also get a roundtrip to REP? I would also love to see the Angkor Wat.