Today, I broke yesterday's record. I spent ages at the
gym. I had these mixed feelings. I felt angry. I felt disappointed. I felt sad.
Rick sent me a text around 12ish noon - asking if I'm up for lunch. That was when I left the gym. He switched to
Novotel today; so I went there to pick him up then we headed to
IKEA. I had this huge craving for Swedish meatballs and Daim cake. But unfortunately the food court was full with people. So we ended up at Dome instead.
I thought I was hungry. But I only managed to finish half of my beef burger.
The past while I was confused. I confronted him about it. He told me his side of the story. He said he needed to be alone; while I seek for his attention.
Of course la. We've been friends like how long? You're here out of the blue and you expect me to not ask you out?
I would've thrown tantrums if we were not in public place.
I felt bad since he paid for everything those other days when we hung out. And today, I practically had to
snatch away the lunch bill from his hand.
He told me he will take me out for dinner when he's back in KL from the beach - he's planning to go to Langkawi tomorrow.
I told him I didn't believe him.
Remember I promised you I will come by to KL again? Here I am now. Though three years too late.
Well I guess there are reasons why he's three years too late.
I met Lauri along the way ♥As much as I love having him here; at some point I wish he didn't come to visit. Now my sane life has been turned upside down. Ugh.