Chi and I met up for dinner the other day after months of not seeing each other. It was nice to finally managed to catch up while stuffing our face full at Spring Garden.
She wanted to treat me dinner as it was my birthday before. So we made plans to go out again this coming week - this time for Thai food excursion :) ♥
I received a text from a very dear friend I haven't seen since I resigned from
MH.
Hi babe. Will be in KL next week. Hope to see you xx
He just recently
graduated from flying school. Apparently taking some time off before starting to fly. I am excited to see him though. It has been a while. He's been planning to visit since the past, well, two years. So now, it's like
FINALLY.
I wish it's my boyfriend who's flying over. But I still am looking forward anyway.
----------I thought of going away one of these weekends. Just to be alone and relax.

A friend of mine who lives in Thailand suggested the destination in that above photo.
Isn't it a beauty? It's a small island not far from Langkawi ;)
If all is well (airfare, accommodation, etc.) -- I'm thinking of two weekends from now.